|Job Type:||Full Time|
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and Defence technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. We provide advanced Defence and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. We bring speed, innovation and flawless execution together with our commitment to make the world safer and more secure.
About the role:
Located in Pinkenba, the L3Harris Logistics Centre is a multi-faceted logistics support entity that provides ILS for a range of programs and projects. Within this facility and as a member of the Integrated Support Services (ISS) team, you will report into the Floor Supervisor and be responsible for logistics support for the freight and distribution of L3Harris communications equipment and ancillaries. In this role you are required to perform physical and administrative tasks involved in the picking, shipping, receiving, storing and distribution or materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
The role includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Unpacking and checking goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Maintaining records of received goods and rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
- Manual handling up to 16kg
- Forklift operation
- Prepare and maintain records of stock shipped
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory
- Performs equipment CES checks, conducts preliminary investigative stock enquiries and conducts equipment CES breakdowns as required
- completing/updating records/transactions in electronic inventory management systems
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist with the Management of the Commonwealth Inventory
- Control of inventory/issues/receipts of Loans
- Control of inventory/issues/receipts of Return Stores Group (RSG)
- Inventory migration to MILIS and ORACLE
- CCI / General Stocktaking & Assurance Checks
- Equipment serviceability maintenance
- Maintenance and management of MILIS accounts
- Packing and shipping of equipment for Domestic and International consignments
- Working with Import and Export Compliance to ensure International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) are correctly adhered
- Responsible for the physical security of stock whilst conducting duties in their work area
- Ensure Work Health and Safety compliance
- Active listening and ability to provide information within designated timeframes
- Current Australian BASELINE security clearance as a minimum (NV1 preferred)
- License to perform high risk work: LF Forklift
- MILIS experience and profiles
- Warehouse experience
- Knowledge of material handling procedures, Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety requirements
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to Australian citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.