|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity for a Specialised Banking Manager (Business Development)
- Showcase your knowledge of Business and Agri customers
- Regional Qld based position
About the role:
The role of Specialised Banking Manager (Business Development) is to generate new business and respond to new business opportunities. It will be your remit to create a presence and high level of product understanding and awareness within the organisation and the business market place.
- Identifying customer working capital needs and matching to appropriate solutions, closing the opportunity with the customer as per customer expectations
- Educating Business and Agri teams on working capital products and services.
- Build brand presence across the Business Centres ensuring a collaborative team approach
- Drive and deliver positive contribution to overall team engagement
- Responsible for determining priority of overall workloads to ensure that objectives are met
- Maintain lists of current and potential clients
- Team activity, reporting, sales and service of our customers across the enterprise
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with the requirements of the Health & Safety Policy, procedures and legislation
- Deliver and live up to the values and behaviours at NAB, by adhering to the purpose, vision, policies and procedures at NAB
- Adherence with all internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position
- Attend locations within BBCs and/or, Agri banker teams and ensure you are embedded in the discussions
What we’re looking for in our future Specialised Banking Manager candidate:
We are ideally looking for an experienced working capital specialist with proven Business Development experience. Ideally you will have experience building and maintain relationships with Business and Agri customers. Your comprehensive understanding of the SME segment and Agribusiness would be highly desirable along with your ability to work with complexity whilst balancing conflicting priorities. You will be someone with deep insight and experience in understanding the pain points and challenges that business owners face with the ability to translate business strategy into palatable execution to ensure successful delivery against target.
You will have outstanding customer service and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence at all levels across the business. With a solid banking background, and relevant business-related tertiary qualification you will impress, but it's your drive, tenacity and 'will to win together' that will stand you apart from the rest. We are committed to the effort, initiative and support required to help you realise your goals and aspirations.
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.