|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Digital Analytics Business Analyst
The Digital Business Analyst plays a key role within Endeavour X as we digitally transform the business. The recruited candidate will be part of the Business Analysis chapter and will be embedded in a newly formed customer squad in our new tribal model.
In general, the business analyst provides analytical capabilities, break up of work and supports the broader Squad in delivering solutions to solve customer and business problems. The Business Analyst also supports the Product Owner in maintaining and optimising the initiative and epic product backlog in line with business prioritisation.
About the role:
As a member of the new digital customer squad within the Data & Personalization tribe, the role requires you to work closely with the business stakeholders as well as the senior digital analyst and the delivery team to assist in the improvement of digital data and optimisation capability and provide actionable insight from behavioural metrics captured from our digital platforms.
Utilising your past experience, you will be responsible for coming up with requirements and specifications for the implementation and measurement of customer journeys using key digital analysis tools and techniques, A/B testing, Deep Dive Analysis, Customer Insights, Dashboard creation, automated reports and self-service analytics solutions.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Product Owner and Delivery Lead with the build and formulation of the Squad Backlog
- Working with business and stakeholders to understand problems and outcomes
- Working with the Product Owner and the Squad to test, document and communicate solution options
- Ensuring the stories created by the squads are of good quality, eg. size, include a persona, acceptance criteria and can be tested (both functionally and non functionally).
- Keeping the stories within the backlog up to date and as the detail expands and evolves
- Working closely with business and technical partner to understand customer and business problems to translate into Epics/User Stories (e.g. functional or non-functional requirements) in partnership with squads
- Engagement with Subject Matter Experts and other Tribes/Squads who can support the Squad during solution delivery and facilitation of their involvement
- Ensuring that the business and organisational implications of day-to-day evolution of the solution are properly modelled and thought through
- Ensuring the impact of decisions are reviewed in the context of the customer, vision, and tribal purpose / mission.
- Ensuring the business and technical components of the solution collectively provide the outcome for the customer
- Liaising with the team to ensure they have access to the right information from the customer and stakeholders at the right time, in order to assist the development of the solution and know that it will achieve the outcome
- 5+ years experience as a business analyst in a digital or retail business with experience in data, analytics or insights
- A mix of experience working on projects involving : digital marketing analytics, analytics development, CRO, reporting, data visualisation, insight delivery, customer campaigns, push notifications
- Experience in working on projects with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Oracle Responsys and some experience in using data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Proven experience in working on customer journey mapping, gap analysis, personalization of marketing in programmatic media
- Strong understanding of tag management concepts
- Demonstrable ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders within analytics chapters and across cross functional squads
- Ability to prioritise multiple concurrent pieces of work and deliver to agreed milestones whilst communicating any changes in scope or timelines
- Demonstrable marketing, ecom or sales analytics experience
- Experience working in an agile organisation or with agile technology teams
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You