|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cartology is the Woolworths Group’s new stand-alone media business. Cartology has been established to provide data-led marketing solutions for FMCG and liquor brands to build brand equity and drive sales performance by leveraging the Woolworths customer audience both in-store and across Woolworths Group digital platforms.
We operate in a fast-paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market-leading outcomes for our clients. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia’s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.
About the role
As Manager - Client Strategy, you are responsible for supporting the Senior Manager - Client Strategy to ensure Cartology capitalises on the broad and diverse data resources available in order to deliver effective campaigns for Cartology clients.
- Develop strategic insights, facilitate workshops and work closely with analytics, with the goal of delivering bespoke solutions for our key clients by addressing their business challenges
- Maintain thought leadership with key executive level internal & external stakeholders on general market trends and opportunities
- Be the expert of the Cartology value proposition and how to best utilise this to service our client needs
- Maintain a knowledge of media best practices, stay on top of trends and translate this knowledge into actionable strategies
- Support the Client Partnership team in major business development opportunities
- Lead strategic brand & problem solving workshops and research initiatives with clients to create real world opportunities & outcomes, as well as supporting the business in executing these plans
- Develop and support the sales director on go to market positioning and ideation
- Develop business cases and prioritise current product development
- Work in joint teams to provide active guidance on key strategic projects
- Provide feedback to team members and enable a collaborative approach to drive outcomes.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced strategist to work closely with the Sales Team at Cartology. You will be responsible for developing and supporting data driven, strategically-aligned insights that fuel effective campaigns to drive long term partnerships with key clients.
- 5+ years experience working in a top tier strategy consulting firm or strategy experience at a media or creative agency, or top-tier media vendor
- Knowledge in research and presenting to business leadership
- Proven ability to operationalise strategic priorities
- Analytically minded strategist with strong Excel experience preferred; ability to draw insights from large datasets
- Clear communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks, project and change management
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to take complex, ambitious topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences
- Demonstrated ability to influence, establish and maintain strong relationships with senior management
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.