|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
We are looking for a Workforce Planning & Capability Coordinator to join our Wealth Remediation Portfolio. This role will provide ongoing end-to-end resource management support from requisition, onboarding, maintenance and off-boarding of resources for one of our Program Streams. As Workforce Planning & Capability Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Working with multiple stakeholders to track, monitor and ensure the creation of system IDs in accordance with FTE approvals
- Support the end-to-end onboarding process through raising requisitions and ensuring system, building and hardware access
- Provide support during the Performance Management cyclical activities such as goal setting, scorecards, end of year review conversations, performance ratings and alignment sessions
- Collate various people related data metrics such as annual leave balances, RDO’s, vacancies and employee turnover that are reported to the Executive Leadership Team
- Update various documents such as organisational charts and role purpose statements
- Provide support to the Associate Director with strategic people projects such as engagement surveys and reward & recognition
Our ideal team member would be an individual with a keen interest in HR and Workforce Planning who has the ability to respond and adapt to challenging and changing environment. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in workforce planning, human resources, learning and development or recruitment at coordinator, analyst or advisor level
- Working knowledge of SAP (essential)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, deliver on multiple competing priorities and adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Eye for detail and the ability to produce high quality and accurate work
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Working knowledge of PageUp (desirable)
- Experience working within the Banking and Finance industry (desirable)
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients and community.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
How to Apply
If you're ready for the next step, click apply and submit your application via our careers site!