|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry. Laing O’Rourke is proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Citation - Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Administrator to join us on an exciting infrastructure project in Melbourne, VIC. This permanent role offers great career prospects with a privately-owned tier 1 constructor and international engineering enterprise.
- Delivering the commercial requirements of the project, ensure accurate and timely weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting of project costs
- Maintaining registers and productivity on the project whilst at all times adhering to Laing O'Rourke's safety policies & procedures.
- A construction management, building, engineering degree or equivalent coupled with extensive post graduate experience in contract administration within the construction industry.
- Already obtained or be working towards MRICS would be welcomed, but not essential.
- You will also possess comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of contract management, program financial management, risk and opportunity management, performance reporting, budget preparation and administration.
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
As a proud RAP organisation, Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Download our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan at www.laingorourke.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.