|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is the largest private provider of multimodal public transport in Australia, New Zealand and the southern hemisphere with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
This opportunity as a Electrical Control Operator will be responsible for maintaining operational control systems for passenger rail services. These systems include passenger information, CCTV, public address, SCADA, two-way radio, emergency phones, fibre optics, TCPIP network and security systems such as building access as well as electronic fences.
- Associate Diploma in electronics or communications engineering (or equivalent).
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Working at Heights, Person Responsible for Electrical Safety, Rail Safety Worker, Restricted electrical/cabling license
- Desirable – Certificate in Business Management (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and repairing systems such as CCTV, passenger information screens, TCPIP/data/radio networks, telephony and security.
- Proven experience in ensuring customer service or information provision in a customer centric environment.
- Experience working in shifts, autonomously and within a team to achieve best for business and customer outcomes.
- Proven experience procuring essential goods and services.
- Experience in providing scheduling and shift rostering of people to provide maintenance services.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
This opportunity will have you in the box seat to be hands on in the development of Adelaide’s transport network, you will work with the key stakeholders to provide a world class service to the people of SA and will have the benefits of high exposure and growth opportunities that come with a success job well done.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)