Skills and attributes for success:
To qualify for the role you must have
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Strong executive presence and able to deal comfortably with Area and Regional Leadership
- Ability to work to aggressive deadlines, manage constraints and coordinate multiple complex projects and initiatives at one time
- Strategic skills to develop long-term visions and the ability to translate them into actionable roadmaps that are broadly accepted
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent written English including ability to develop high-quality program materials/toolkits
- Expert knowledge of change management and organizational development highly regarded, as is knowledge of concepts around other operating model disciplines
- Ability to forge strong relationships with virtual teams
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Master’s degree in a business discipline
- Markets experience would be highly regarded
- Other language skills (principally Mandarin and/or Cantonese) would also be highly regarded
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.