|Location:||Bunbury, Canning Vale, Cannington, Collie, Gosnells, Kewdale, Kwinana Beach, Maddington, Malaga, Mardie, Perth, Redcliffe, West Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world-leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources and energy sectors. As part of this team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking experienced MT4400 Dump Truck Operators to join the team at our SINO Iron project at Cape Preston located 100kms south west of Karratha, in West Australia's resource rich Pilbara region; FIFO Perth, 2:1 day/night roster.
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, as a key member of a high performing team you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements. This position is with SINO Iron for the provision of mining equipment its maintenance as well as the provision of operators to operate both Downer and Sino Iron equipment.
At least 2+ years demonstrated experience operating within an Open Cut Mining environment including;
- Previous experience operating MT4400 Electric Dump Trucks
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Current manual C-class license essential; HR licence desirable
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
In Return We Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
If you feel you have the right attributes, passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer Mining, we would like to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion please contact Donna-Marie D’Souza, Recruitment Advisor on (08) 6212 9529 or click or click Apply Now