|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Business Manager that enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment who brings strong influencing skills
As our Business Manager for Customer & Enterprise Enablement (CEE) will be responsible for managing and improving the (CEE) Business Management across the various Business Units which comprises Strategy, Planning, Finance, Risk and Reporting.
Reporting directly into the Chief Operating Officer, you will work closely with the CEE Leadership team to develop and manage performance reporting in relation to these activities. Additionally, this role will support the Group Executive through the coordination and management of Executive Committee and Board reporting (including Sub Committee reporting), along with any relevant analysis required for decision making.
Strategy and Planning activities
- Support the development and implantation of the CEE and business unit strategies, aligned to broader BOQ strategy
- Develop and manage the CEE and business unit Management Plan, covering all meetings, reports, business events/activities
- Develop and drive CEE wide Communications Plan
- Continually review business performance against budget/forecast and recommend tactical actions as required
- Track business performance against approved strategies and action plans reports, based on data from the relevant business unit/s and ensuring all agreed performance metrics are aligned with organisational and specific CEE objectives
- Provide oversight and co-ordinate agreed risk treatments and audit actions
- Co-ordinate to understand the decision making process, workflows and business and information needs of CEE
- Improving the maturity of CEE reporting through enhancing the operating rhythm, reporting artefacts and engagement with key stakeholders
- Analysis of data and translates business needs into analytics/reporting requirements to support executive decisions with required information
- Co-ordinate and manage the delivery of high quality reports and papers for the Executive Committee, BOQ Board and Sub Board Committees
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.