|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to assist with the uplift of the Banks on-going Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) obligations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. This customer focused role will involve conducting outbound and inbound calls to ensure individual and non-individual customer details are current in accordance with BOQ's OCDD standards. These roles will also be required to ensure that customers are directed appropriately for the fulfilment of additional banking needs identified during the course of the interactions.
In addition, this role will be required to complete and report on the quality of individual customer KYC onboarding requirements across the BOQ Group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contact customers in accordance with OCDD processes to verify and update primary KYC details
- Accurately and effectively update customer details using key systems while meeting team and individual KPIs
- Initiate needs based conversations with customers based on the information provided while updating their KYC details
- Refer customers to the relevant business unit for the fulfilment of needs as appropriate
- Deliver on agreed targets, communicate progress and escalate any issues to leaders
- Quality Control of individual customer on-boarding activities from all business lines
- Fulfil relevant reporting obligations as required
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information in line with internal policies
- Support with any/all activities related to the fulfilment of the AML obligations for the retail bank
- Graduate qualifications in a relevant field (required)(e.g. Commerce, Business, Law, Mathematics, Economics)
- Previous experience in a customer service or call-centre
- Experience working within a financial institution and ensuring regulatory compliance (desirable)
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.