|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for experienced Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Operators, with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Reservoir.
This role covers the Western and Northern suburbs including Williamstown, Newport, Heidelberg, Ivanhoe and their surrounds.
You will need to be able to operate an EWP and cut, trim and remove trees around powerlines. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- $30.00 to $32.00 per hour depending on experience, with the opportunity for overtime where available
- Daily travel allowance
- 7am – 4pm with RDO once a fortnight (work a 9-day fortnight)
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Opportunities for training and development to become a Cert III qualified Arborist and progress your career within Active.
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- MR/HR class drivers’ licence is an advantage, or have the willingness to obtain one
- Current EWP licence/ticket
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2)
- Industry experience and/or qualifications - Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control is highly desirable and Cert III Arboriculture is an advantage
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.