|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure Apps and Infrastructure Specialist Manager is a senior leader within our enterprise sales organization. The Azure Apps and Infrastructure Specialist Manager leads, develops and manages a team of high performing Azure Infrastructure, Azure App Dev, Azure SAP and Azure Customer Acquisition Specialists to drive solution opportunity revenue and market share by executing the Migrate, Innovate, and enable sales priorities to migrate infrastructure workloads to Azure including SAP, modernize existing applications leveraging the Azure platform and services, and develop Cloud Native applications and solutions built using Microsoft Azure, and related technologies.
The Azure-Apps &Infra Specialist Manager is responsible for:
- Lead sellers to drive the Azure-Apps & Infra business to overachieve revenue, consumption, and scorecard targets
- Develops their seller’s Solution Sales and technical skills to sell the business outcomes of the broader Azure Apps & Infra platform
Ensures orchestration among sales team and other teams engaging in the customer (e.g. partners, services, Customer Success, engineering support, etc.)
- Maintains the pipeline and the forecast to required operational standards
- Drives new business opportunities to achieve targets contributing positively to relevant subsidiary scorecard metrics
- Even higher levels of operational excellence. Ensure appropriate 4 quarter qualified pipeline in place by workload/solution.
- Develops a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and by preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
- Coaches Seller’s with a "challenger mentality" by prompting Seller’s to engage early and lead with new insights on how to grow the customers’ business.
- Successful teams and team members are recognized and rewarded, both within the sales organization and at Corporate levels.
- Lead from the front, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery and acceleration
- Lead sellers to drive end-to-end business solutions, increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average deal sizes YoY.
- Lead cross-team to ensure customer intent to consume cloud services sold.
- Bring together Microsoft solutions with Partner solutions, fully leverage the synergy effect with our partners, and co-sell with them to make deals bigger and faster.
10+ years of experience:
- solution sales for Azure Apps & Infra solutions or similar business applications
- selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based business applications to enterprise customers
- identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- leading multi-million-dollar Azure Apps & Infra deals requiring orchestration of large, dispersed, virtual teams composed of industry, solution, technical, licensing & legal team members.
- successfully displacing competitors
- carrying and exceeding a large sales / cloud consumption quota by driving and closing enterprise deals
- demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success
5+ years of experience:
- Demonstrated Sales and Sales Management experience in Enterprise sales.
- Demonstrated people leader able to coach and inspire a diverse team of Sales and Pre- Sales Professionals.
- Deep Understanding of:
- Azure Apps & Infra solutions and how they translate into business impact
- The enterprise customer needs of global customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s commercial cloud offerings - including Azure Apps & Infra
- Competitors and related ecosystem
- The business value selling methodologies, practices and technologies that drive sales prospecting and sales management in complex solution selling environments.
- Excels at developing strong relationships and leadership connections to understand customer needs.
- Adept at challenging perspectives with new ideas that reframes thinking about deriving value from Microsoft solutions.
- Very strong presentation, white boarding, and communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, or in Business Administration, or relevant job experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.