|Job Type:||Full Time|
Opportunity: We are currently looking for an experienced Parts Interpreter. This role will be responsible for ensuring required parts are effectively and efficiently dispatched to the branches or field location for the repair and servicing of equipment.
A key focus of the role is identifying potential savings in inventory and optimising stock levels.
This role is based in Belmont, Perth working directly with the Workshop Manager.
Your key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting and helping to achieve a Safety First - Zero Harm safety culture
- Ensuring all parts are available when required, following trade practice and Silver Service standards
- Identifying parts marked for upgrade, end of life and disposal ensuring there is a plan in place to execute the required action
- Communicating effectively and frequently with Branches regarding part deliveries, and anticipated time to repair
- Actively managing suppliers and subcontractors around time and cost on part warranties
- Delivering ongoing technical support, coaching and mentoring to maintenance staff
To be successful in this role , you will have proven experience gained in a similar position, in the mining, construction, automotive or manufacturing industries
- Ability to support and maintain a zero harm culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to be organised and self-manage time and workload according to deadlines
- Mechanical aptitude, and attention to detail
Please note: Occasional travel to other branches/regions may be required.
People enjoy working at Coates Hire because they are challenged, have variety in their role and have the ability to make a difference.
Coates Hire has a great culture, with learning and development opportunities available.
- competitive salary