- 6 Month Limited Term Position
- Key Operational Position
- Melbourne based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Business Energy Solutions Sales team based in Melbourne. Working closely with the broader team, you will be responsible for growing the Business Energy Solutions customer base through the qualification of Solar PV systems and energy solution products to potential and existing customers.
- Generate sales appointments and leads for the sales team
- Promote and generate interest in Origin Energy Solar systems and energy solution products to end user business customers.
- Manage inbound enquiries email inbox
- Reinvigorate sales pipeline through OTM activities
- Build and maintain a positive culture of sales excellence
- Prioritise workflow to ensure exceptional customer service is paramount
- Effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Reinvigorate leads within the sales pipeline to ascertain interest
- Follow up all sales opportunities and leads in a timely manner
- Resolution of customer queries/ issues
- Responding quickly to inbound leads
- Cold calling and developing new customer sales channels
- Undertake Competitor Intelligence as and when required
- Providing support to 3rd party call centres to ensure quality
- Reporting of sales channel queries
Is This You?
You'll need to be a great communicator, highly motivated, driven and above all, have great customer focus and relationship building skills. You will also possess some knowledge of solar technology, Renewable energy schemes and legislation.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Demonstrated problem solving experience
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent follow up capability
- Complaint resolution
- Customer relationship management
- Knowledge of Gentrack
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Energy Supply and Operationsbusiness plays a key role in providing reliable, affordable and sustainable energy to power Australian homes and businesses. We're the largest owner of natural gas-fired power stations in Australia, and generate more than 7,400 MW of power through our flexible generation portfolio. We’re also a major supporter in the growth of renewable supply and storage, supporting a cleaner energy future.
We’re looking for passionate and forward-thinking people to help, who are committed to a zero-harm safety culture, managing risk and driving culture change.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
For more information contact: Jack Betton - 03 9652 5219, quote Requisition ID: 77552
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au