|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Grow a High Growth & Emerging Corporate portfolio
- A unique role with exposure across complex and sophisticated customer groups
- Bring strong market connections and business development skills
- Based in Adelaide CBD
A career that gives you more:
The High Growth & Emerging Corporate (HGEC) team provides a differentiated, specialised service proposition for larger, more complex and sophisticated customers. This team use their industry and specialist expertise to deliver a high quality, consistent customer experience across a range of sectors.
As an Associate Director in the HGEC team you will partner with your customers, providing them with funding solutions, insights and services to enable them to build successful and sustainable businesses. As a seasoned banker you are technically adept at running complex corporate credit processes and will be able to demonstrate your ability for making things simple for your customers whilst having a deep passion for executing complex transactions across your portfolio.
What will my role look like?
- Help develop and execute upon the strategy for new and existing business development, to ensure delivery of the Business & Private Bank strategic plan
- First line credit and risk accountability
- Support the delivery of the local area’s performance as measured through NPS, financial metrics and colleague engagement
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- A sound understanding of financial markets and deposit and debt products, and how these can be structured and applied
- A broad understanding of NAB products and services and how these can assist our customers operate efficiently and successfully within their segments
- Proven ability to collaborate widely across organisations to obtain the best outcome for our customers
- Confidence in business development and utilising your strong connections within the market
- The ability to provide technical advice and guidance to customers and other departments regarding cash flow lending, debt products and deal structuring
- Substantial experience gained via working in a major financial institution or investment bank in corporate finance and relationship management
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI , endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180 , have an African Australian Inclusion Program. We offer access to a wide range of employee benefits, from education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts. For more information please visit us here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so apply today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.