|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Do you enjoy being enabled to deliver positive outcomes for your customers?
- Promote financial solutions to the Healthcare industry
- Showcase your strong relationship management skills
- Flexible location; available across Newcastle/Central Coast NSW
A career that gives you more:
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Relationship Manager (RM) to join the team. The Relationship Manager, which can be based in Newcastle or the Central Coast, is the first point of contact for all client finance enquiries and the face of Medfin in the marketplace. This role will see the RM promoting and providing financial solutions to the healthcare industry and professional practitioners. The RM will be required to develop an intimate knowledge of each client in the portfolio, their needs, wants and lifecycle stage by constantly using natural conversations that allow you to help clients identify their issues, goals, business needs and looking for new opportunities to add value to client relationships with Medfin.
A key element of this role is to develop and grow a portfolio whilst being the primary point of contact for those clients and enhance Medfin’s reputation as a leading financial services (predominately equipment and commercial finance) provider to the medical, dental and allied industries.
You will be supported by a team of Associates who will manage the administration and general customer service tasks within the portfolio.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop client relationships
- Generate leads and opportunities to develop new clients by utilising industry knowledge, networks and skills.
- Work with other Medfin people to define and execute campaigns, events or other promotions.
- Participate in industry events to enhance Medfin’s reputation in the market and to generate opportunities.
- Promote word-of-mouth referrals within the industry
- Develop and grow a portfolio of on-going client relationships and be the primary point of contact for those clients.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry, ideally in leasing/hire purchase, particularly in equipment and commercial finance
- Previous experience in client relationship management
- An understanding of the Healthcare Industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong desire to succeed and create an ongoing career for yourself
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.