|Job Type:||Full Time|
LiveTiles is an Australian owned, fast growing SaaS company, headquartered in Melbourne, with teams across the US, APAC and EMEA regions.
At LiveTiles, we believe that the world is a better place when people are free to do their best work. We focus on simplifying the complex by designing workplace solutions that increase productivity and collaboration and focus on the human experience.
Our awesome culture is built around 3 core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done and we create unforgettable experiences. Our employees are spread across the world, we offer flexible work conditions, and we support one another through collaborative practices and social connection.
You will report to the Director of Customer Success and work directly with external stakeholders including customers, partners and internal teams including Presales, Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Marketing.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for understanding, analyzing and executing on customer needs across the customer lifecycle. From initial onboarding and beyond, maintaining strong relationships that lead to account longevity and growth. It is essential that you become an expert in our products, getting into the nuts and bolts of our solutions from both business and technical perspectives.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned customers, which will include account onboarding, growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness.
- Work with customers to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting successes, and opportunities to the APAC Leadership Team.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with APAC customers to cement yourself as their trusted/strategic advisor.
- Work diligently on customer segmentation and to identify, develop and execute upon upsell opportunities.
- Assist in workshops to help customers demonstrate the full value of their solutions and applicability of new products and features.
- Support Professional Services with scoping and selling follow-on and new service opportunities.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of our products and solutions and future roadmap items.
- Provide weekly progress reporting, strategic insights, and escalation of issues as needed.
- Drive internal customer advocacy across Product, Sales, Professional Services and Support.
- Account development to realize maximum business value.
What we are looking for:
- 10% travel to and from clients
- Conscientiousness – diligent in following up and actioning what you say you will.
- Ability to clearly communicate and resonate with customers.
- Clear responses to customers in allotted SLA time period.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-year related industry experience
- Proven track record in working successfully with technical stakeholders e.g. Applications, Developers, Support
- Proven track record in working successfully with business stakeholders including non-technically minded people and senior executives
- Business Analysis – gathering, analyzing, and documenting business/functional requirements
- Project Management – delivering projects on time, on budget and to specification
- Sales – experience identifying, qualifying, and closing opportunities
- SharePoint – advanced skills in configuring SharePoint information architecture sites, lists, libraries, metadata, permissions, forms, and workflows etc.
- Web UI/UX Design – strong understanding of core principles of good web design
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.