The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
Please note at this time we can only take applications from people who are AU citizens or residents due to the COVID-19 pandemic and border restrictions.
Here at EY you’ll work with a team of amazing Technologists who are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. Technology is changing the world, and we’re at the centre of it all. With a team list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Sydney and Melbourne to Sydney and Canberra and across The Ditch, we’re looking for people like you who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative environment.
Our Cyber Security Consultants assist and lead in the design and implementation of security requirements for our client’s digital solutions. They belong to an internationally connected team of specialists helping clients with their most complex cybersecurity needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Experience with Information Security domains - in particular one or more of the following: Cyber Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Risk Management, Cyber Detection & Response, Cyber Threat Exposure Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Infrastructure Security, Privacy, Cyber Resilience and Breach Support. This experience should include both advisory and implementation experience.
- Security experience on cloud-based infrastructure and applications
- Experience with modern cloud engineering practises on at least one of the following cloud platforms Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience in practical use of cloud-based services such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS deployment scenarios
- Strong program / project delivery on major security uplift programs
- At least 4 years of professional experience in cyber security related roles – ideally with a Big 4 background or large IT/Security professional services firm
- Proven experience in professional consulting – including security reporting, security audits and engaging with CSIO, CIO, CFO and CEO levels
- The ability to deliver successful cyber security engagements as both a contributor and a leader
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – can work with integrity
- Sales and relationship development experience