|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Industry Executive role is one of the most exciting and impactful roles at the company as it is focused 100% on the customers and the Industries transformation opportunity and agenda. The role is multi disciplined working across:
A) Industry marketing execution working with external Industry bodies as well as the Microsoft marketing teams
B) Business development and new business creation align to Industry solutions working with Microsoft financial services account teams
C) Drive industry solutions through partners and execution a Financial services channel strategy working with the Microsoft partner teams
Overall Objective: Driving customer transformation and digital outcomes through Financial services focused solutions.
1. Drive customer outcomes by demonstrating Financial services Industry thought Leadership and by engaging directly with line of business to identify, generate and nurture new opportunities, while leveraging the value of the partner ecosystem.
- Drive digital business outcomes for your customers across 3 horizons that are relevant to financial services, by executing Industry
- Priority Scenarios and key Sales Plays in response to customer & market demands.
- Drive Partner wins and mutual trust with Co-sell Prioritized solution partners through joint account planning in all accounts, outbound lead sharing adhering to defined SLA on inbound Cosell requests and actively selling with partners.
- Support envisioning and accelerate customer BDM engagement through EBCs, MTCs, customer workshops, industry specific events that put the success of the customer front and foremost.
- Act as the Financial services industry SME in close alignment with the account v-team and provide strong support to quarterly account planning on industry and customer priorities.
- Create repeatable customer success stories supported by Industry Marketing to grow industry knowledge of sales teams cross-segment.
- Act as the local SME of the world wide financual services industry teams and run continuous feedback loop on market dynamics and IPS landing.
- Anticipate and win against competition by driving business value to customers and demonstrating that Microsoft is focused on their success.
2. Act as Industry Expert and Thought Leader internally by growing industry skills & capabilities across internal sales teams and community to deliver high impact.
3. Role model learn-it-all culture by developing and maintaining strong sales skills to identify, assess, validate, and influence customers’ needs and vision for DT.
4. Trust and Compliance: Personally, commit to generate and protect Microsoft trust by modeling integrity every day and contributing to ethical sales and sustainable growth.
5. Diversity and Inclusion: To realize our mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more, each and every one of us must help create a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full and authentic self, where all voices are heard, and where we do our best work as a result. With this priority, personally commit to be an active and intentional participant in creating a diverse and inclusive Microsoft.
- Deep experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Depth of experience in executive Financial Services stakeholder engagement
- Business development, sales and influencing skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- MBA desirable
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.