|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Applicants to this role must have work authorization in Australia. This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in public sector enterprise sales.
- Technology related sales or business development experience at a B2B software company.
- 10 years of experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives.
- Experience in large complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners on complex implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.In this role you’ll leverage existing relationships with Public Sector accounts, develop new relationships and act as a trusted business partner to understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will promote the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you will help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and deepen relationships with enterprise customers, influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, work collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners to optimize business results in territory and open up opportunities with existing and prospective customers.
- Understand the technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, and technology strategy of assigned accounts.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, work with cross-functional teams and serve as the primary customer contact for all business/adoption-related activities, including the development of strategic agreements.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.