|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us - we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will work within our collaborative team environment reporting directly to the Store Manager. You will be responsible for planning and day to day operations to drive our sales and marketing objectives, through people focused outcomes for our customers and team.
You’ll get an attractive salary package with great rewards and benefits. We take career and professional development seriously so you will have access to formal and on the job sales training that you receive accreditation for. This isn’t just your next job, this is your chance to have new challenges and opportunities to deliver a best in class sales experience every day.
Successful team in our stores come from diverse backgrounds and the skills we look for include:
- People Focus – Your mindset towards our customers and our team is second to none – you are a strong problem solver with outcomes for our people always top of mind
- Sales – Your communication skills have always made you stand out as a top performer in your personal Sales results
- Marketing – As well as Sales you have an ability to think outside the box of just your Retail store and be an Optus Ambassador towards business acumen including planning, marketing, networking and business development
- Leadership – You have experience as a leader in coaching and mentoring, and have a proven track record achieving Sales targets and business KPIs
- Change Management – You have a passion for staying up to date with the latest and greatest as far as technology and how to move teams forward to engage with changing focuses
- Flexibility / Adaptability – You personally are flexible and adaptable to business needs, such as availability to work across a Retail rotating roster including late nights and weekends
- Time Management – You have an ability to manage multiple facets of a business to achieve operational excellence – you prioritise and channel your focus and attention to detail to meet KPIs as well as deadlines
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. Apply now to join us.
Optus is a place where we let you do you. Whether you’ll be working in our corporate offices or in a retail store, we are a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
- A competitive salary
- Discounts on products and services
- Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities
- Up to five days of Volunteer Leave per year
- Flexible work options
We understand that flexibility means different things to different people. We are proud to offer a variety of options to work in different ways, such as flexible hours, partial remote working, job share and part-time. Please talk to us about how we can make this role work for you. Our flexible hybrid remote model lets our people work across home and one of our offices across Australia.
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching
#OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.