|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced digital producer who is looking to be part of BoQ Group's digital transformation journey
About the Role
As our Digital Producer you will deliver BAU and campaign updates to our boq.com.au website and related digital platforms, as well as supporting other Group business teams to manage their websites.
- Deliver sales and service email campaigns as agreed with Marketing and Product teams whilst providing advice on best practice for EDMs
- Collaborate with stakeholders to plan and deliver customer-focussed solutions
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve the customer experience and optimise customer journeys
- Support the ongoing management of the Group's digital platforms (CMS, email marketing, analytics etc) to ensure they meet business objectives and adhere to relevant internal policies
- Understand latest platform capabilities, assess how the platforms can support business outcomes, plan and engage stakeholders to adopt relevant enhancements
- Keep own technical skills up to date across the key platform and understand broader digital trends in B2C solutions
- Plan and conduct appropriate testing on all deliverables to ensure a quality end-user experience
- Provide training and support to peers and colleagues by sharing best practice
- Provide relevant reporting, and provide insights on the effectiveness of activities to enable ongoing optimisation while applying data and insights to raise awareness, engage stakeholders and communicate results
- Sound knowledge of content and technical SEO practices; and actively implements SEO optimisation activities
- Creation of relevant documentation as needed and keep it up to date (eg requirements, testing, and technical documentation)
- Support the stability of the platforms that form part of the Group's public-facing website ecosystem, for example Adobe platform. Collaborate with external partners and internal teams to ensure these platforms are up to date and configured optimally to enable BOQ to deliver on the Digital strategy and BAU objectives
- Have an agile approach, a growth mindset and continuously test and learn ways to improve work
- Troubleshoot live service issues as needed
About You – Experience you hold:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in retail banking or similar fast-paced customer-centric environment
- Experience using the Adobe Marketing Cloud (i.e. Adobe Experience Manager, Target, Analytics, and Launch Desirable)
- Experience using Adobe Campaign Manager to deliver multiple campaigns concurrently to defined customer groups. Required
- Knowledge of multi-variant testing and reporting
- Experience of audience segmentation and delivery of personalisation experiences
- Experience with customer journey/sales funnel analysis and optimisation
- Understanding and experience of UX, IA and Accessibility principles
- Strong communication skills, including preparing presentations for management
- Strong creative and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioitise effectively
- Setting and tracking to deadlines, identifying and resolving issues that may arise
- Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Self-driven in keeping up to date in technical and industry knowledge
- Experience in HTML and CSS
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.