|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of working experience in logistics related areas.
- Experience with import and export processes in relation to consumer electronics devices.
- Understanding of B2C/B2B, transportation, fulfillment, and distribution operations.
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time.
About the job
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
As a Hardware Logistics Manager Manager, you will drive innovation and large-scale platform efforts to support the Hardware team and the Retail Business. In this role, you'll leverage your supply chain experience and consult with both internal and external stakeholders, helping to improve service and lower costs across multiple geographies. In addition, you will design, implement and oversee supply chain strategies that will drive business results for Google Hardware.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Hardware team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Lead the team responsible for managing import/export, warehouse and transportation providers.
- Identify, measure and track key logistics metrics to help drive efficiency across the global network.
- Follow up and drive day-to-day problem/issue resolution as it relates to forward logistics and fulfillment working with other Googlers and 3PLs to resolve customer escalations.
- Play a key role in supporting new country and new product launches coordinating with global logistics providers to ensure proper setup, operations and success of launch.
- Organize, moderate and lead cross-functional meetings with 3PLs and transportation providers. Lead regional improvement projects and assist in delivery of regional elements of global projects.