|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be a key player at one of the largest cloud companies in the world at the most exciting transformative time in the industry?
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Digital Sales organization is an organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology, big data and analytics to drive impactful and targeted sales coverage.
As a member of the Time zone Support Sales team, you will be working with a team of Specialized sales resources to provide and sell the best-in-class support offerings to our Mid-Market and Corporate customers, contributing to build the momentum for digital transformation for our customers and partners as well as Microsoft itself. The Time zone SMC Support Digital Specialist will lead by example towards the specialized sales resources, drives new business throughout the ASIA territories and works on building upsell and cross sell engines together with the area SMC teams and the Digital Sales units.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
The focus of the Support Digital Specialist is to identify, drive and close Microsoft Support opportunities together with a team of centralized Support Sales Specialists in Asia. The Support Digital Specialist will lead by example for these sales resources, drive new business throughout the Asia Areas and work on upselling and cross selling together with the Area SMC teams and the Digital Sales units. The Support Digital Speciaalist provides unique expertise to drive the sale and adoption of Support in general and Unified specific across the areas in the Asia Region.
Key accountabilities include:
- Determine strategy for identifying, driving and closing (new) Support opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption - leveraging the centralized sales team, the digital sales unit and the SMC teams in the Asia Areas.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the Digital Sales Units and the SMC teams to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities that can fuel the Support engine - ensuring clear understanding of the Microsoft Support value proposition and leveraging customer relationships built by the account team to identify, pursue and close opportunities.
- Close large deals through effective orchestration of the centralized team – supporting Support opportunities end to end leveraging appropriate account and pre-sales roles to bring the best resources to ensure customer satisfaction and deal success.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and maintain deal management excellence - executing sales excellence discipline in pipeline hygiene, deal commitment & close planning.
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling Unified and Enhanced Solutions Support solutions.
- Creativity and adaptability to drive a new product offering.
- Support solutions knowledge and experience including an understanding of Microsoft licensing.
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience in driving transformational products and services to market.
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools.
- Sales and business background, with 5+ years of technology-related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent).
Cross Group Collaboration - Incorporates diverse perspectives to thoroughly address complex business issues. Able to maintain a broader perspective to identify and evaluate opportunities to enhance the business.
Digital Transformation Driver – Ability to: Engage and influence Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and Technical Decision Makers by successfully creating a case for customer change and translating value propositions and solutions into Customer business outcomes.
Solution Area Expert – Ability to: Articulate Unified Support Subject Matter Expertise and differentiate competitor solutions.
Deal Orchestrator – Ability to: Orchestrate a deal team to ensure success, and work in partnership across multiple v-teams.
If you find this opportunity to be compelling and can demonstrate your ability to excel on this role, we would like to explore the possibilities with you as soon as possible!
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.