|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your market expertise across the Financial Services sector
- Showcase your passion for building quality client relationships
- 3 new roles available; Sydney CBD based
A career that gives you more!
The Growth Sector Connect team are looking for a Franchise Banking Consultant to join the team. The Franchise Banking Consultant will be responsible for the pro-active management of customer relationships and will meet those needs by providing fully integrated financial service solutions though the most cost effective and appropriate channels. There will be full portfolio management via growth through existing customer relationships, acquisition of new customers and expense management.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Apply relevant specialist knowledge and experience to understand, influence and advise internal and/or external clients
- Identify new business and referral opportunities & establish, develop and utilise networks of internal and external contacts
- Assess economic value and risk potential of new business Prepare and submit for approval business lending proposals outside own authorities with full justification for recommendations, including obtaining and analysing industry and business information
- Achieving and exceeding own business targets and actively supporting both Retail Area/Regional
- Building capability of Enterprise network in relation to Small Business offerings
- Develop, build and grow relationships with key Business and Commercial Partners to maximise upstream and downstream lead flow
- Previous experience in the Financial Markets sector
- Previous experiencing in a business lending role (may include term/mortgage loan or asset based finance) in the formal Financial Services sector as well as commercial acumen.
- Demonstrable experience building business relationships and internal and external networks
- Strong background in business development and acquisition
- Previous customer service experience and delivering appropriate customer solutions to meet their needs
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status