|Job Type:||Full Time|
The possibilities are endless - Workforce Planning Manager - Melbourne Liquor DC
- Ensure the most effective and efficient provision of labour to support critical supply chain operations
- Deliver long term workforce sustainability, improved team and employee engagement and the development of a strong culture
- Significantly impact on the overall performance of Woolworths supply chain operations
Working in a passionate and supportive team, time will be spent building relationships and creating engagement, as well as:
- Manage Weekly workforce planning
- Manage Event workforce planning
- Development in consultation Quarterly Training Plans
- Manage effective and efficient rostering of all team members for all departments
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to support strategic decision making
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement approach to labour resourcing to deliver on the broader strategic objectives
- Implement and manage the workforce plans in conjunction with the Operations Manager, functional managers and other stakeholders
- Continue to work on and improve the base manning workforce model that optimises labour efficiency across all job functions
- Design clear standards and metrics to measure performance, identify variance to plans and work with Operations Manager to improve on both
Who we’re looking for
Our new Workforce planning Manager will be driven and passionate, keen to get things done and able to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a team player with:
- Experience managing supplier relationships in a large organisation
- Confidence in using warehouse management systems, formalised rostering processes and labour management systems
- Ability to implement and deliver a plan to a high standard
- Labour Management experience
- Ability to identify issues and manage risks
- Process monitoring and reporting skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritisation skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver to a high quality
The successful candidate will be based at the Melbourne Liquor DC based in Laverton.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
Woolworths Group is backed by some of Australia’s most recognisable retail businesses, there are always new opportunities on the horizon for all our team members, but most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.
We’d love to hear from you
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. #LI #work180
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!