|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
About the role
As a key member of the team, you will ensure the delivery of suitably qualified and experienced candidates for projects, tenders and talent pipelining across the Services business sector. You will\:
- Complete administration tasks that support the Recruitment function including reference checking and candidate follow up
- Obtaining and verifying candidate proof of entitlement to work in Australia
- Obtaining candidate qualifications, tickets and licences
- Maintaining and updating recruitment databases - Taleo & MyPass
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Maintaining effective communication and correspondence with internal and external key stakeholders
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects, initiatives, tasks
- Establish effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Team player with a positive outlook
- Outstanding customer focus and work ethic
- Administration skills with high computer proficiency, experience utilising recruitment databases
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Qualification in Human Resources would be advantageous
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits, including salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
#Work180 #unitewiththeverybest #comeworkwithus