|Location:||New South Wales, New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
- Join a successful organisation working with one of the world’s leading brands
- Full time permanent position, Monday to Friday – 10 hour days
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
TRADES ASSISTANT - BATHURST
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and results driven Trades Assistant to join our workshop team at Bathurst. In this position you will work alongside experienced technicians assisting them in their day to day duties. This is a great opportunity to work with talented people and grow your career.
This is a full time permanent position working a Monday to Friday roster, 7am-5:30pm (10 hour shifts).
- Disassembly of equipment parts
- Painting to a high quality
- Cleaning and inspection of CAT equipment
- Movement/storage of plant and equipment
- Carrying out minor maintenance and repairs
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role in a mechanical industry
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Dedication to safety and quality assurance
- Able to work competently unsupervised
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements
- Familiarity with Caterpillar equipment
- Able to work overtime and/or extra shifts as required
- Forklift, crane and/or dogging tickets
- Competitive base hourly rate
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1,000 for each successful referral!
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle, plus supplementary training at our RTO
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 878067.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.