|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits a commercial lender who comes from a credit risk background with experience in partnering with valuation firms
About the Role
As our Senior Manager, Valuation Governance you will be responsible for the management of BoQ's property valuation framework including our residential valuation strategy and the commercial valuer panel.
- Management of BOQ's commercial and residential valuer panels including achievement of panel key performance indicators and the day to day management of individual panel members
- Oversee and maintain BOQ’s Property Matrix
- Ongoing management of BOQ's property valuation standards and procedures to ensure these are in line with industry and business requirements
- Management of residential valuation strategy rules including implementation of changes and ongoing monitoring of strategy performance.
- Support credit policy team with residential security location guide reviews
- Provide formal reporting on the performance of BOQ's property valuation framework to senior management and key stakeholders
- Management of the residential valuation oversight process and monitoring outcomes
Coming from a background in retail or commercial lending your experience will be gained from working within a financial services organisation where you will have extensive knowledge of lending principles and risk management controls. You will have prior experience in valuation panel management where you will have an understanding of residential valuation methodology (AVMs).
As a strong communicator you will have the ability to consult, collaborate and influence within the BoQ Group as-well as with external partners which includes our residential and commercial valuation firms.
You will have an excellent understanding of the three lines of defence methodology and what role you play in second line in the development and maintenance of controls.
Highly organised, you will be a committed and enthusiastic team player with the ability to work autonomously with the demonstrated willingness and ability to learn.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.