|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
- Support a critical new engagement, working with a major utility client
- Bring Intelligent Automation (IA) expertise to our clients
- Drive the latest digital technologies that support the next generation IT Operational Transformation
- Design and build new environments in a complex, regulated and changing enterprise domain
- Architect solutions to minimise operational cost, maximise security and allow ease of future enhancements
- Role starting February 2021.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Be a thought leader trusted by the client
- Organise and lead business requirements workshops
- Work with the business to refine requirements for new and existing solutions including cloud and legacy
- Propose future state models and statements of work for the technologies assigned, consulting closely with the customer and senior leadership committee
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction through on-time/on-budget delivery
- Lead the development of best practice frameworks and implement across clients
- Mentor others to develop their consulting and technical skills
- Working hours are 6am-2pm or 10am-6pm M-F
- Participation in the 24/7 on-call roster is required.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years experience with systems integration including cloud optimisation and IA
- Strong architecture & design experience with cloud technologies
- Consulting experience working with a large enterprise organisation (Utilities/ Telco experience beneficial)
- Proven experience in leading end to end development and implementation of IT/OT project solutions in large, complex environments
- Advisory approach, the ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
- IT/OT operations understanding (service management, ITILv3 &v4, leading practices)
- Experience with RedHat, Elastic, Linux, Windows 10, O365, Citrix, VMWare, Cloud (Azure/AWS), Active Directory, Exchange, Commvault, Enterprise Vault
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient presentation skills across all audience levels
- Participation in organisational change management beneficial
- Full work rights for Australia.
What's on offer?
CGI’s total compensation package aims to offer something for everyone. Our member benefits are aligned with CGI’s philosophy of developing an ownership culture in which all members can feel empowered to contribute to CGI’s success. When you join CGI, permanent members have the opportunity to become owners, by participating in the Share Purchase Plan. Our aim is for every member to reap the benefits of ownership, have the tools and resources required to shape your career and have access to programs that contribute to a healthy work-life balance.
Apply today for more information!