|Job Type:||Full Time|
Whether it’s a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. We are looking for a Senior Partner Engineer who will be on the frontline of Uber Eats to help grow our businesses!
About the Role
By combining their technical strategy and industry expertise, Partner Engineers scalably empower merchant partners to adopt Uber’s products and services to derive maximum business value.
As a Senior Partner Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and executing on merchant integration strategy at a mega-region level.
- Interfacing directly with all different types of partners to understand how they can derive optimal business value through integrations.
- Working closely with: Product & Software Engineering teams to influence product strategy and accelerate product adoption.
- Operation and scaled support teams to improve their process efficiency.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Experience working as a Software Engineer or with an Engineering educational background.
- Experience working in a client/partner facing roles with senior executive counterparts.
- Experience proactively influencing product direction and strategy.
- Proven data-analytics skills (e.g. SQL).
- Experience working with Merchant-style partners (Restaurant Brands; Point of Sales; Delivery Aggregators).
- Experience running or defining enterprise developer partner programs.