|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
- Support a critical new engagement, working with a major utility client
- Lead a team to develop best practice operations including automation for End User Computing (EUC), O365 and Windows
- Drive the latest digital technologies that support a next generation IT Operational Transformation
- Review, road-map, design and transform the EUC and O365 Operating Model from legacy to the latest technologies for a large enterprise client
- Role starting January 2021
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the business to define the target IT/OT support operating model for Desktop Build, Packaging (SOE) and Patching
- Lead operational automation for EUC and Anti-Virus
- Lead and Manage a team of professionals to optimise the operation of Hybrid Cloud, O365, Access and Authorisation and Mobile devices management
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction through on-time/on-budget delivery and operations to SLAs
- Lead the development of best practice frameworks and implement across other clients as required
- Working hours are 6am-2pm or 10am-6pm M-F
- Participation in the 24/7 on-call roster is required.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years experience delivering technical support for Windows 7 and 10, O365, SCCM, Hybrid Cloud, Active Directory, Exchange and Citrix
- Consulting experience working with a large enterprise organisation (utilities/ telco beneficial)
- Experience in leading a team to deliver outcomes
- Advisory approach, the ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
- IT/OT operations understanding (service management, ITILv3 &v4, leading practices)
- In-depth understanding and practical experience of:
- Application and OS deployment using System Centre tools
- Mobile device management
- Application packaging and deployment using Microsoft Configuration Manager and Intune
- An understanding of Security and Threat Management (IronPort, Defender, McAfee, Crowdstrike)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient presentation skills across all audience levels
- Certifications beneficial: O365 and/or Microsoft
- Full work rights for Australia.
What's on offer?
CGI’s total compensation package aims to offer something for everyone. Our member benefits are aligned with CGI’s philosophy of developing an ownership culture in which all members can feel empowered to contribute to CGI’s success. When you join CGI, permanent members have the opportunity to become owners, by participating in the Share Purchase Plan. Our aim is for every member to reap the benefits of ownership, have the tools and resources required to shape your career and have access to programs that contribute to a healthy work-life balance.