|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
- Bring Intelligent Automation (IA) expertise to our clients
- Role starting January 2021
CGI’s NextGen Operations is an exciting development designed to accelerate Infrastructure-led disruption, and revolutionise how IT services are delivered to unlock business value. A historical, real-time and predictive analysis engine that engages client’s Hybrid IT environments, delivering the most efficient and effective operational actions by leveraging combinations of advances in Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for IT operations (AIOps).
As a Senior BI/Data Analyst you will be supporting a critical new engagement, working with a major utilities client.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Provide specialist expertise in building analytics and reporting capabilities for Big Data, Advanced Analytics, BI, Data Warehousing and Reporting engagements
- Use data analyses techniques and models to analyse and visualise the data leading to data-driven insights to support business and operational decision making
- Identify, prepare and interpret trends and patterns in complex datasets
- Develop forecasts, dashboards and reports based on business, client and market data
- Ensure ongoing data integrity by identifying and reporting any data inconsistency
- Keep up to date with the latest industry and technological trends in Data and Analytics
- Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction and on-time/on-budget delivery.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analytics/Business Intelligence and Reporting using cloud and on-premise data sources
- Experience in developing solutions using the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack
- Experience with visual design methodologies and real-world implementation using Power BI and/or Tableau.
- Strong experience in predictive model generation and relevant reporting, preferably with expertise in integrating predictions back to business rules or source systems
- Broad understanding of data modelling and data architecture principles
- Ability to extract and rearrange data from multiple sources
- Good communication and consulting skills
- Certifications in related data technologies or tools are desirable
- Full work rights for Australia.
What's on offer?
CGI’s total compensation package aims to offer something for everyone. Our member benefits are aligned with CGI’s philosophy of developing an ownership culture in which all members can feel empowered to contribute to CGI’s success. When you join CGI, permanent members have the opportunity to become owners, by participating in the Share Purchase Plan. Our aim is for every member to reap the benefits of ownership, have the tools and resources required to shape your career and have access to programs that contribute to a healthy work-life balance.
To express your interest, apply today!