Traineeship - Early Learning
About the Opportunity
Responsibilities include working within the requirements of the National Quality Framework, facilitating play-based learning and maintaining appropriate workplace health and safety.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe.
As an organisation, we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- No previous formal qualifications in Early Learning
- Be able to commit to a 24-month traineeship program
- Working with children’s check approval (before commencement of position)
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Salary Packaging – save money through less tax!
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive childcare centre environment
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
What do I need to do now?
Click on the apply button (Quickest way to be seen!)
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.