Last updated 6 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
We’re looking for Customer Service superstars who are driven to learn and be part of a fun, friendly, high performing team in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
We’re not your usual billing team... we're world class and we provide a world class service. In this role you will take ownership for investigating and responding to billing queries sent in by customers when they encounter issues with our software or need guidance on how to resolve them.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Previous experience in customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven ability to work accurately with high attention to detail
- Proactive problem solvers who can take initiative to resolve tricky issues
- Familiar and comfortable with technology, especially navigating between multiple systems to find a solution to a problem
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic work environment, where your team are spread across different regions and timezones
- An affinity for being a team player who doesn’t mind stepping up to give their team mates a hand when needed
What you need to know about this role:
We support customers around the globe so this won’t be your typical 9-5 hours. We have multiple shift options which include:
Sunday - Thursday (10am-7pm)
Tuesday - Saturday (10am-7pm)
Monday - Friday (11am - 8pm)
This is a permanent full time role and you must be able to start in early-mid February.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position.