- Qualified CPV/RPV Valuer
- Permanent full time position
- Location Perth Metro
A career that gives you more
Assist the Valuations team to deliver valuations on time to ensure we are able to support all Australian Business Segments in the end to end mortgage and business lending process.
Your new role awaits
Key responsibilities include undertaking a broad range of property valuations for NAB's internal purposes. Your pro-active approach to stakeholders, experience, passion for property and knowledge of this area will be key drivers in reaching business outcomes.
Characteristics we are looking for include:
- Building relationships and presenting to local banking colleagues and key stakeholders
- Understanding valuation principals and methods
- Developing an understanding of the Bank's internal valuation process
- Assessing the value of residential and where appropriate commercial properties
- Completing residential construction valuations & progress inspections
- Possessing a strong understanding of the current property market
- Possessing and has demonstrated a strong team ethic and growth mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively utilising multiple channels
- Capability in applying technology
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver's licence
In return NAB offers a well-defined career path supported with regular training and development, flexible working conditions, along with great staff benefits and a competitive remuneration structure.
Your new team
Customer Services contributes to NAB customers' overall borrowing experience by providing the end-to-end origination, fulfillment and servicing of mortgage, business and unsecured lending, as well as valuations. Valuations are an in-house team accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus on making it simple for our people and customers.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are the bank that backs the bold who move Australia forward. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Traineeship and Internship Programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
NAB was recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture. For more information please visit here.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
Ready to apply?
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advertisement.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.