|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the Role
Working closely with the Head of Corporate and Property QLD and the broader Business Banking leadership team, you will be involved in developing and acting on strategies to attract 'high end' business bank type customers to Bank of Queensland (BOQ). You will enjoy developing BOQ's broader Business Banking customer portfolio with a strong focus on attracting and retaining profitable customer relationships within the corporate market.
In this role, you will be required manage an existing portfolio of Corporate clients as well as introduce your own QLD based customers to manage and grow. You will have support from a corporate business analyst who will provide lending support and assist with the management of customers.
- Increase Business Banking's asset base through promotion of BOQ's suite of products to the target market- specifically Middle market businesses with lending requirements greater than $10M
- Achieve the targeted level of new business across diversified portfolio
- Achieve the targeted level of profitability of new lending business
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers through the delivery of excellent service
- Ability to understand a diverse range of industries
- Introduce new relationships to BOQ through a dedicated and active calling program to target corporate markets
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.