|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the Role
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Corporate Relationship Executive as required by preparing credit submissions for new and existing Corporate Banking customers and completion of periodic reviews. The role also liaises with Loans Centre/ HP staff and external professional services providers to ensure all documentation and settlements are processed promptly and accurately. The role requires a high standard of customer service to generate new business and ensure customer retention.
To be successful in this role you will have proven banking and lending experience. Further your skills knowledge and experience will include:
- Providing lending support within the Business Bank
- Writing and providing timely and accurate recommendations for credit submissions.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of industry trends
- Document preparation requests and accurate review of completed documents
- Verification of conditions and completion of relevant checklists
- Supporting Relationship Manager in identifying, escalating and documenting new opportunities for the bank
- Achieving targeted levels of customer service standards
- Assisting in building strong relationships with customers through the provision of credit based solutions
- Ensuring that BOQ’s credit policies, procedures and audit requirements are adhered to.
- Liaising with Loan Centre and external service providers to ensure documentation is accurate and settlements are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience in providing superior customer service
- Ability to critically analyse and interpret financial statements and identify industry trends
- Ability to establish strong relationships with customers
- Ability to retain business
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Windows program knowledge
- Knowledge of the credit code and privacy act
- Strong time management skills
- High level numeracy skills
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.