|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
What we’re looking for?
Reporting in to the Inventory Process Manager, the role of Inventory Specialist is responsible for providing functional application and reporting to support the business teams across Kmart whilst ensuring our inventory parameters are maintained and ensuring processes are adhered to.
This role is critical to ensuring our Inventory Systems are embedded, fit for purpose, future ready and integrated into future projects and strategic initiatives. This role is also responsible for ensuring all users are trained and it is being used to its full potential.
To meet the challenges of this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Extensive knowledge of inventory management strategies, replenishment and distribution methods.
- Solid analysis and problem-solving skills to ensure accurate reporting and deliver insights into inventory optimisation with tools like PowerBI and MicroStrategy
- Service ethos – keeping the customer at the forefront of every decision and implementing processes and resolving customer queries to improve the customer experience;
- Amazing business and commercial acumen to understand the impacts of decisions on the business;
- Extensive knowledge of inventory systems will be essential to this role, with experience in BlueYonder products an advantage.
- Development opportunities across Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group
- Excellent remuneration, a generous bonus scheme and access to the Wesfarmers share plan
- Discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks
- Support of flexible working
- Casual dress and free onsite parking