About the Role
Here at MLC we have a new contract opportunity within the Brand and Content function based in North Sydney. The role is responsible for the delivery of email communications to target segments through in-house platforms (e.g. Adobe and SalesForce) and where required third party providers. Other accountabilities will include:
- Coordinating high-quality content cross MLC’s owned channels to defined target audiences.
- Working in conjunction with the Data and Analytics team and business lines to source data lists and set up campaigns in delivery platforms
- Working with the rest of the department to ensure content is amplified across channels to maximise immediate return in terms of key measures such as engagement, web traffic and SEO performance
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of communication messages in line with the brand identity and tone of voice style as well as meeting compliance requirements
- Ongoing monitoring, optimising and reporting of e-comms campaigns and delivery against key measures and metrics
- Proactively raising events, issues or concerns, and taking prompt and timely action to address
We are looking for a talented professional with experience in content creation and delivery of digital communications across multiple platforms. Key skills and experiences will include:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a legal / financial services / regulatory environment
- Degree in Marketing or a related degree or other relevant qualification in an appropriate field
- Experience in delivery of digital communications across multiple platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office and marketing automation technology.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics (preferred)
- Ability to read HTML CSS coding would be an advantage
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients and community.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
How to Apply
If you're ready for the next step, click apply and submit your application via our careers site!