|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We are looking for a skilled ITS Technician with experience in traffic signals, ITS devices and/or roads lighting to join our high performing Maintenance Team in Brisbane, QLD. You will be involved in the maintenance, installation, testing and commissioning of different ITS electrical works across multiple installations. The role will interact with multiple stakeholders including civil crews, site contractors and maybe responsible for the training and development of apprentices.
You will possess a current Queensland Electrical License together with demonstrated experience in;
- Completing ITS, Roads Lighting and traffic signals electrical maintenance
- Meeting all the requirements of the most current Electrical Safety Act
- Training and development of apprentices
- Performing electrical test procedures as specified by the relevant standard
- Assessment and review of HSE and Quality practices and reporting of such
- Ensuring continuous adherence to build standards and quality measures
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and statutory obligations on work sites as well as promoting these practices to the crews
- Completing and submitting paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Sarah De Zilva – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0439 298 594
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.