|Job Type:||Full Time|
- A unique role with exposure across complex & sophisticated customer groups
- Bring your cashflow analysis & lending expertise
- More than your average Banker role!
- Innovative, high energy team culture
A career that gives you more:
Our High Growth & Emerging Corporate (HGEC) team provides a differentiated, specialised service proposition for larger, more complex and sophisticated customers (both privately owned and listed). This team use their industry and specialist expertise together with an advisory approach to deliver a high quality, consistent customer experience to support customers across a diverse range of industries.
Working closely with trading business customers, you will provide innovative funding solutions, insights and services to help them build successful and sustainable businesses. Your banking experience will enable you to make things simple for your customers whilst having a deep passion for executing complex transactions across your portfolio. Working alongside other teams, you will help build brand awareness and banker capability by sharing your insights.
What will my role look like?
- Manage an existing portfolio as well as originate new to bank customers
- Collaborate with wider Nab teams to develop strong client relationships and insights
- First line credit and risk accountability within DCA
- Support the delivery of the local area’s performance as measured through NPS, financial metrics and employee engagement
- Work with the Head of HG&EC and the broader HG&EC team to build NAB’s reputation as a leading bank
- Leverage your strong industry networks and referral sources
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- A sound understanding of financial markets, deposit and debt products, and how these can be structured and applied within Corporate Banking
- The ability to provide technical advice and guidance regarding cash flow lending, debt products and deal structuring
- A broad understanding of NAB products and services and how these can assist our customers to operate efficiently and successfully
- A team approach in collaborating widely across the organisation to obtain the best outcomes for customers
- Experience in a major financial institution or investment bank in corporate finance and relationship management
Our purpose is to serve our customers well and help our communities prosper. We help fund some of the most important infrastructure and industries in our communities – including schools, hospitals, roads and some of the 8000 farm businesses, which produce 93% of our daily domestic food supply.
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and want you to achieve your aspirations. We work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status . Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so apply today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.