|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
Due to the winning of the exciting new contract for Adelaide Rail, we are now seeking a capable Signals Maintenance Fitter - Electrical to provide routine maintenance, corrective maintenance and emergency response to ensure a safe and reliable signalling and control system. Provides support to the CTC Systems as required.
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology (or equivalent electrical trades certificate issued by a recognised Australian training organisation)
- Rail Safety Worker role, classified as Safety Critical Worker Category 1 and is subject to periodic health assessments as per Rail Safety National Law (SA) 2012.
- Unrestricted Electrical Workers Licence
- Desirable – Certificate IV in Rail Signalling
- Desirable – Full or partial completion of an Advanced Diploma (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
Knowledge & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of rail signalling infrastructure and associated systems, coupled with a
- firm understanding of the other disciplines.
- Knowledge of Rail Safety Management principles.
- Well-developed problem resolution skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of railway specific safety rules, e.g. Hand signalling and Work Site Protection.
- Experience in the use of personal computers and related commercial software packages.
- Extensive experience and knowledge within the rail industry and the application of rail track signalling installation and maintenance standards and processes, quality and railway signalling concepts and principles.
- Knowledge of Railway Signalling circuit design
- Knowledge of signalling installation and maintenance standards and electrical safety interlock principles relevant to railway signalling discipline
- Knowledge of complex control systems
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is willing to learn and innovate with an industry leader.
For further information please email Jessica.Graham@downergroup.com.
Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.