|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
Due to the winning of the exciting new contract for Adelaide Rail, we are now seeking a capable Signals Maintenance Fitter - Mechanical to provide effective and safe movement of rail services including the maintenance and repair of mechanical signalling equipment, associated plant and general mechanical equipment.
- Certificate III in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Desirable – Cert III in Mechanical Rail Signalling
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of mechanical signalling systems
- Experience working in an operational rail signalling environment
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is willing to learn and innovate with an industry leader.
For further information please email Jessica.Graham@downergroup.com.
Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.