|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Passenger Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
Due to the winning of the exciting new contract for Adelaide Rail, we are now seeking a capable CTC Technician to provide a range of specialist services to support the efficient and effective operation of the railway Centralised Train Control (CTC), Signalling and Computer Based Interlocking (CBI) communication networks and miscellaneous electronics, communication and computer systems.
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical/Electronic (Diploma).
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology (or equivalent electrical trades certificate issued by a recognised Australian training organisation)
- This role has been identified as a Rail Safety Worker, classified as Safety Critical Worker Category 1, and is subject to periodic health assessments as per Rail Safety National Law (SA) 2012.
- Desirable - Cert IV in Rail Signalling
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven technical ability to analyse problems, formulate and implement innovative solutions and exercise initiative and judgement.
- Proven ability to work under general direction and utilise specialised technical knowledge to deliver quality outcomes, apply quality and risk management requirements and prepare succinct correspondence and reports.
- Well-developed knowledge of standard electronic design, manufacturing, maintenance and fault-finding techniques.
- Sound knowledge of the principles and practices of the computer systems/electronics and communications/computer systems technology standards and practices.
- Experience in the installation, maintenance and/or fault finding of data acquisition and/or process control/monitoring systems (e.g. SCADA, PLC based systems)
- Well-developed knowledge of the operation of electronics and computer-based repair/maintenance facility, including test equipment and accurate record keeping.
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing complex electronic faults.
- Significant experience in the computer systems/electronics and communications/computer systems technology.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is willing to learn and innovate with an industry leader.
For further information please email Jessica.Graham@downergroup.com.
Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.