|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
- Support a critical new engagement, working with a major utilities client
- Bring Intelligent Automation (IA) expertise to our clients
- Develop the long term vision and strategy around Microsoft Office 365 (O365) technologies
- Role starting January 2021.
Your Future role and responsibilities:
- Provide expert advice, be influential, a leader and a reference point to others for O365 technologies and infrastructure
- Educate stakeholders of the business in relation to O365 solutions & implementations
- Develop long term vision and strategy around Microsoft O365 technologies
- Collaborate with other local Infrastructure teams for relevant O365 Project and BAU activities
- Support the recruitment activities and assist with training and mentoring of team members.
Experience required to be successful in this role:
- Strong architecture & design experience with O365 technologies
- 3+ years experience designing, building, migrating, managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange), Cloud (O365, Azure, AWS), working in Hybrid IT (cloud/on-premise) environments and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
- 5+ years experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of O365 (specifically Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Intune, AzureAD)
- In depth understanding, and practical experience of mobile application packaging and deployment using Microsoft Configuration Manager and Intune
- Experience working with a large enterprise organisation (Utilities experience preferred)
- Understanding of the security challenges around O365 and other cloud services in a regulated industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient presentation skills across all audience levels
- O365 certification and/or Microsoft Azure certification desirable
- Full work rights for Australia.
What's on offer?
CGI’s total compensation package aims to offer something for everyone. Our member benefits are aligned with CGI’s philosophy of developing an ownership culture in which all members can feel empowered to contribute to CGI’s success. When you join CGI, permanent members have the opportunity to become owners, by participating in the Share Purchase Plan. Our aim is for every member to reap the benefits of ownership, have the tools and resources required to shape your career and have access to programs that contribute to a healthy work-life balance.
Sounds interesting? Apply Today!