|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Uniting Salem Early Learning Kambah supports families with education and childcare, including a preschool program. We are open long hours for children from birth to five years.
This full time Educator position would suit those who want support room leaders and facilitate play based learning in a safe and support environment.
On offer here:
- Be a key part of building a new service to deliver quality education.
- Challenge your skills and further your career in a leading NFP organisation.
- Have access to a mix of purpose built spaces to facilitate activities.
What do I need to succeed?
- Certificate III in Early Learning or related with relevant work experience.
- Able to foster relationships with families and children throughout the centre.
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations, National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks, which include National Police Checks, Working with Children Checks and Reference Checks.