|Job Type:||Full Time|
Head of Digital Marketing Database Health & Compliance
At Woolworths, we pride ourselves on creating better experiences for our teams, our customers and our communities. Our Team 1st and Customer 1st culture really shine in all that we do with purposeful career development opportunities for those who are passionate about the same.
WooliesX is the digital, eCommerce, tech and loyalty arm, focused on making it easy for customers to shop in a way that suits them.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager Activation Marketing, the Head of Digital Marketing Database Health & Compliance is key in driving an important strategic pillar regarding customer trust and helping WooliesX be best in class. A newly created opportunity, this role will have ownership of compliance towards marketing regulations and legislation, and will ensure correct application across our marketing operations.
As the Head of Digital Marketing Database Health & Compliance, your role is to provide leadership and expertise to embed knowledge and education across a wider range of stakeholders, and most importantly, put processes and practises in place to maintain compliance.
- Provide direction for the business on compliance with the Spam Act and other related marketing regulations relevant to the digital business operations.
- Database compliance management, to help protect the longevity of our database's commercial value and legal obligations.
- Within an Agile framework, lead an experienced Chapter of key personnel with skill sets ranging across Direct Marketing, CRM/Loyalty, IT & Solutions, Compliance, Business Analysts and Project Management
- Ensuring governance and compliance standards are maintained to a high level across marketing operations
- Responsible for Database Management across our Loyalty, eCom and Financial Services business units
- Oversee Risk Management Initiatives with respect to Database Management
- Significant stakeholder management across all levels of the WooliesX organisation
Working on a high priority strategic business initiative involving significant engagement with senior leaders across WooliesX and the other businesses within the Woolworths Group, you will collaborate with the IT & Technology, Marketing & Delivery, new Capability / Project teams, as well as with the Legal and Privacy teams, external auditors and the Australian Communications & Media Authority.
With a strong understanding of marketing regulation, legislation, and industry knowledge, you will bring to the role an expertise across marketing based compliance, risk management, database management and CRM or Loyalty platforms
Key Competencies, skills and experience will include:
- 15+ years of relevant experience in senior positions across marketing based compliance, risk management, database management and CRM or Loyalty platforms
- Technical expertise regarding databases / CRM platforms / Martech
- Strong ability to multi-task across multiple high priority and time sensitive projects and stakeholders
- Excellent organization, communication and project management skills
- Ability to deconstruct complex problems, identify direct relevance towards both legal and commercial objectives
- Experience in Martech and Adtech such as Adobe, Google and Salesforce platforms
- Understanding of Digital marketing operations leveraging data science and machine learning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google suite of applications, specifically Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Tara Collison on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Our team are taking a well-deserved break between 24th December and 4th January 2021. If you wish to apply for this role, we'll be in touch with an update on your application in the new year. Wishing you and your family a wonderful festive season.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You