Our Payroll team play a vital role within our HR function. This opportunity will allow continued learning across a complex business where no 2 days will be the same.
About the role
We are currently looking to appoint a Payroll Officer who will provide timely efficient, accurate and compliant payroll services for our ANZ business.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Execution of Weekly and/or Monthly Payroll with accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Ensure payroll practices are compliant with company policy, industrial instruments and agreements and legislation including participating in audits as agreed
- Ensuring requests and queries are investigated, actioned and communicated within agreed timelines and quality levels
- Execution of month end process with accuracy, meeting various deadlines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Create, streamline and drive efficiencies within the payroll process and procedure guides
- Understanding the current Enterprise Agreements to help provide advice to relevant parties
- Ensure salary reviews, bonuses and any relevant incentive payments are completed on time and with accuracy
- Contribute to and deliver on functional and team culture and engagement plans
Your 4+ years’ experience as a Payroll Officer (ideally within a multinational environment) can demonstrate experience using Kronos and SAP and confidence in running end to end payroll. Some knowledge of enterprise agreements would be ideal together with intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Outstanding organisational and time management skills are vital as you work to competing deadlines and priorities. You strive towards continuous improvement and can identify opportunities for change. Your ability and willingness to problem solve complex payroll issues will be key to your success.